Here’s the bad news for Hillary:
- State Department security specialists, at least initially, had no idea Clinton was using a personal server.
- Her private server didn’t get basic encryption protection until she’d been Secretary of State for more than two months.
- Clinton was specifically warned that using a personal BlackBerry was not ideal from a security standpoint. She kept using the personal BlackBerry, though.
- State Department employees were warned, in an official memo sent under Clinton’s name, not to do exactly what she was doing.
- She was supposed to archive her emails for public-transparency purposes before the end of her term but didn’t.
- One of Clinton’s top aides specifically rejected a plan that would have allowed her to use a BlackBerry that was subject to public-records requests.
Read the full story here… Clinton E-mail’s